What was once just a fantasy for gamers is now a reality. Square Enix has announced that they will be launching Dissidia Final Fantasy NT for PS4. The game will be based on the arcade fighting game of the same name. Square Enix has teamed up with Team Ninja to deliver this console version.
As stated on Amazon’s page of the game, it will feature more than 20 playable characters. Here’s more details on the game:
About the product
- Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want – Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles
- The return from Eos – Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
- Legendary narrative – Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
- Your fantasy. Your fight – Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion – from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill
Fore more information on the game go to their website here.