According to a PEGI rating, it seems that Disco Dodgeball Remix will be coming to the PS4. The port will be published by Pinball FX creator Zen Studios, and it’s been given an age rating of 7 due to “non-realistic looking violence towards fantasy characters.”
Here is a 2015 preview of the Disco Dodgeball Remix update from developer Erik Asmussen below:
Here’s what the game has to say abut itself on its Steam page:
Disco Dodgeball combines the one-hit-kill projectile combat of classic dodgeball with flowing skateboard-style movement and neon-drenched dance club arenas to create a unique, exhilarating, and incredibly fun FPS sports experience.
Dodge, deflect and catch enemy fire as you perform ridiculous aerial stunt shots with your mustachio’d unicycle robot. Play a wide variety of classic, expert, and custom game modes in offline singleplayer, local multiplayer, or online multilpayer matches.
- 21 different multiplayer modes & solo/co-op challenges to test your skills and teamwork – like Hoops, Grand Prix racing, and of course classic Elimination.
- Deep game mode customization with in-game rule editor allows you to mutate & remix gameplay with near-limitless possibilities
- Offline singleplayer challenges, bot matches, and randomized Arcade mode where you battle waves of bots & bosses using clever combinations of superpowered perks
- Online multiplayer servers provided at no extra cost. Easily create your own public or unlisted online rooms without any server knowledge required.
- No online queues – jump into a match and start playing within seconds of game launch
- Split-screen Local Multiplayer PvP and co-op challenges with up to 4 players
- Cosmetic hats, robot bodies, heads, wheels, decals, sunglasses, moustaches, and ball FX that can be crafted or earned from random in-game drops
- Powerups like Jetpacks, Huge Dodgeballs, Laser Balls, and Boomerang Balls. Pick them up randomly or enable as permanent arena modifiers.
- Co-op challenges that let you team up with friends, equip scenario-specific powerups, destroy bots and aim for leaderboard high scores.